Taxpayers may apply the pin no for first time user through
- Customer Feedback Form available at IRBM’s Official Portal at Application -> Click “e-Filing PIN Number Application” on the left sidebar.
- Walk in to any nearest LHDNM Branch.
For all corporate taxpayers, the Digital Certificates (for electronic authentication) for Organisations will only be provided to authorised individuals under Subsection 75(1)(a) of the Income Tax Act 1967. Each corporate taxpayer is also required to appoint one individual that will be given the authority to keep and be in charge of the organisation’s digital certificate.
The documents required for this application are:
- The Identification Card (IC) or Passport of the applicant;
- The e-Filing PIN Number Application Form for Organisations (Form CP55B), which can be obtained online DownloadCP55B or at all IRBM counters
* NOTE: If Form CP55B was signed by an individual other than the company’s director, please attach the company’s letter of appointment, a copy of the company director’s IC and a copy of the applicant’s IC, together with Form CP55B and a copy of Form 49.
Kindly refer to SupportingDocuments for the documents needed according to the organisation type.